Deadline for requests is
monday, december 4th, 2017
The Talkeetna Bachelor Society accepts Letters of Requests for Funding from other non-profit and community programs that will be a benefit to women and children in the Talkeetna area.
The Letters of Funding Requests should describe your program need and the amount being requested. Letters can be mailed to:
Talkeetna Bachelor Society
PO Box 1063
Talkeetna, AK 99676
or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your organization received funding last year, a Funding Report is due back to us by
December 1st, 2017. If we do not receive a report it could affect future funding.
More about funds...
Half of all auction proceeds will go directly into the Talkeetna Bachelor Society’s Fund for Women and Children in Crisis, administered by the Jessica Stevens Community Foundation.
The other half of the proceeds are awarded to chosen community programs and non-profits as well as a scholarship to a graduating senior at Su-Valley Jr./Sr. High School.
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED...
Talkeetna Bachelor Society 2016 Auction Proceeds Funding
· PTA Healthy Snacks $ 500
· PTA Salad Bar $ 500
· Kachemak Bay Trip $ 1,000
· Artist-In-Residents Program $ 500
· Moose Club $ 800
· Drama Club $ 500
· Athletic Dept. Meals $ 650
· Su-Valley Girls Basket Ball $ 500
· Talkeetna Bachelor Society Scholarship $ 2,000
· Sunshine Day Care Center $ 500
· Denali Arts Council Green Light Circus $1,000
· Northern Susitna Institute Children’s Program $ 500
· Talkeetna Library Program $ 750
· Upper Susitna Senior Inc. Meals on Wheels $ 400
· Upper Susitna Food Pantry $ 500
· Sunshine Health Clinic $1,000
· Kyle Longerbeam Memorial $ 375
· Talkeetna Bachelor Society Women and
Children Crisis Fund administered by the
Jessica Stevens Community Foundation $ 12,000
TOTAL GIVEN OUT $ 23,975.00